Hotel design is crucial to create a positive experience for your guests. A hotel’s interior design represents the audience you would like to attract, highlights all the amenities you offer, communicates your brand promise, and much more.
But the hotel design is about more than expensive furniture and sleek lines. Check out how even the smallest changes at your property can make a huge difference. Keep reading to learn all about the significance of hotel design.
Why Hotel Interior Design Matters
Indeed, competition in the hospitality industry is fierce. Many bland hotels struggle to connect with audiences looking for more targeted options. Whether guests realize it or not, they always choose properties that match their aspirations, aesthetics, and views on what a hotel should be.
Your property needs to convey a lot with its interior design. A well-designed space can:
- Convey your brand promise
- Target the kinds of guests you want to see again and again
- Win recognition from your local community
- Highlight the amenities and features of your hotel
- Inspire planners to book events at your hotels
- Help you stand out from the competition
The Seven Elements Of Interior Design?
- Color. The colors in a hotel play an essential role in how people feel when they spend time there.
- Texture. Texture adds depth and intrigue. It can also completely transform a space if used correctly. It’s everywhere, from walls and curtains to chairs and pillows.
- Pattern. Similar to texture, patterns can make or break the overall vibe of a room.
- Space. It includes the overall size of the designed area and the intersection between positive (furnished) and negative (empty) space.
- Lines. Lines tell people where to look. It also adds a sense of direction to a space. They’re broken down into vertical, horizontal, and dynamic. Further, lines include everything from tables and chairs to windows and staircases.
- Form. Perhaps, form is the most general of all the interior design elements. It refers to the overall shape of space and the objects within it.
- Light. Similar to color, natural or human-made light helps set a mood. It also provides guests with a transition from morning to day to night.
How Do You Modernize A Hotel?
We know the hotel industry is continuously changing, and so is the demand for renovated hotels. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to ensure that a hotel is modern. A great way to start is to keep tabs on the industry, particularly designs and technology trends. This ensures that you meet customer needs and stay with or ahead of the competition.
Why Consider Interior Designs?
1) Nowadays, hotels showcase their rooms on videos and share them on the internet. It allows potential guests to see the hotel’s interiors. This also helps the customer save time and make quicker decisions when searching for the best hotel.
2) Prospective guests look for their comfort zones while searching for hotels. If guests find the unpleasant or uncomfortable with the interiors, then there is less chance of guests choosing the hotel.
3) From the customer’s perspective, the feel and look of the furniture in your hotel room matter a lot. When interior design is concerned, statues and paintings also play a significant role.
4) The hotel owners must consider every fine detail of their hotel (including the bathrooms). Interior design makes its presence felt when your guests step inside your establishment and ends when they leave.
Contact Capital Hospitality Services today to get the best hotel interior design. We have a team of professional hotel designers. Get in touch with our experts now!